Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Make friendship !!!

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

hello ; i just want to make friendship with any 1 who wants to practise english & ameliorate his/her level specially by voice chat ;
Here is my msn : ahmedbleach(at)hotmail.com
u r welcome ;

09:07 PM Jan 30 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

China

ok

09:43 PM Jan 30 2008 |

Salsabil

Salsabil

Tunisia

hi guys

i do want

09:12 PM Mar 08 2008 |

summerling123

China

I always want to find some friends who can practice English with me.

01:46 AM Mar 09 2008 |

JanE

JanE

Germany

hi i will tooSmile

01:54 AM Mar 09 2008 |

WillXie

WillXie

China

No problem.

03:54 AM Mar 09 2008 |

renoshan

Sri Lanka

My dear friends….i willing to make friendship to share my feelings, thought among us so any one can belong to me as friend therefore i expect to hear from you

04:29 AM Mar 09 2008 |

renoshan

Sri Lanka

hi i also willing to talk with u

04:34 AM Mar 09 2008 |

aron_zone

Tanzania, United Republic Of

hi all mhhh where do i start well ive come a long way till now i can actually talk,speak well in english still have some small errors,but thats not a problem anymore,i have another problem which is writing ohhh i really cant write anything good in english oooh it gives me a headech i cant write..am 22yrs cant write,please somebody help me out …...tata

10:36 AM Mar 09 2008 |

adamsfadhilah

Indonesia

im also want to make friendship email and chat, emailme at , n chat at skype adamspy1, or yahoo msg adams_pratama

03:24 PM Mar 09 2008 |

mr.ravi

mr.ravi

India

Hey cool, today I learn a new word “Ameliorate” means improve. You know I have a major deadlock, my vocabs are not too strong. As far as grammar concern I am at intermediate level but in vocabs I am at beginning level. So what do you think lets start a chain to learn more vocabs.

So the idea is each person has to right a word with all possible synonyms. And a sentence, if you are agree then mail me at ravi.gupta(A)mail2web.com

04:43 PM Mar 09 2008 |