Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

without men

julee

julee

Saudi Arabia

Hello guys..

How are you?

I wanna talk with u about something important.

Have u ever thinking about living without men??

are men an important pillar in women's life??

A lot of questions across my mindAnd I really want to

knowIf this saying is true

" Woman without her man is nothing"

I don't agree about that?

How about u?

11:40 PM Jan 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

julee

julee

Saudi Arabia

linda-hhf : hi dearthanks for ur good reply.we have the same problem in saudi arabia now.when she get between 25-30 ,she is too old to marryso she has to fight alone..that's good.women so strong to be alone if there are no one around her she can handle every things alone..and as u said"there is something very important for her to need"the financial secure.that's the important things for her now >> my opinion

07:23 PM Jan 26 2008 |

admi

Moldova, Republic Of

$10,000 To $15,000 From Home Starting Within 1 Hour! Do you want to make money working by the way of Internet without selling, without trying to make believe, without getting out of your house ? I’m proposing you a part time job. Only one hour per day working with your computer. Here you can find the proof (http://www.freedom.ws/sleduard) calculate your possible monthly income here: http://ws.website.ws/kvmlm2/st_calculator.dhtml

10:40 AM Jan 28 2008 |

ullakhan@gmail.com

India

Hi! friend this is interesting question.

My opinion is  that in women life there should be a men,because they are dependent on each other.I bleleive women can do things ,if men involve in these  things its makes better in thier life. 

05:01 AM Jan 29 2008 |

kindman78

kindman78

Yemen

That is good topic .

BUt for me . Both are need each other but should be with aech other in the meaning of understanding.

Understanding is the best way to make both happy. Then love will come . then they live happilly. but if no understanding . Better to be without man or women. till find the right one

05:22 AM Jan 29 2008 |

vivian,ling

China

man is a  good  friend for woman.you know the thought between man and woman is different.Some times man can give you some useful and especial ideas that  broadish than girlfriends.

09:29 AM Jan 29 2008 |