Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

He left me and I'm falling apart

Dubai,Jewels

United Arab Emirates

What do you think I should Do?

06:29 PM Jan 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ms.Hanan

Ms.Hanan

Saudi Arabia

I tears when i read your words, i really don't know what to say!!

What I know that you must go on; even if you still love him, even if you can't forget him…. you must continue your life and try to success in your own life, Give him a space and believe me after awhile he might come back to you…!!

08:47 PM Jan 25 2008 |

byq9261

China

Do not be sad,you still have so many friends who can spend happy time when you feel alone.

12:55 PM Jan 29 2008 |

chakra

chakra

Indonesia

Hi Precious Jewels,
Do u believe that God does everything for our good? If so, then it is a blessing in disguise. U are about to be sent another prince charming who deserves you. Try not to sulk and maintain your composure. Your soulmate will come knocking on your heart in no time. Don't waste precious hours and tears for someone who is not worth crying for. I do know that it isn't easy to forget someone you love so dearly but for the sake of your health and happiness you should make your best effort. If he can be happy without you, why can't you without him? Keep yourself busy and mingle with friends.
Best wishes,
Chakra

04:29 PM Jan 29 2008 |