Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why in the world lack of unity?

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

i always thinking about it and always get confused.

if we all want peace in the world then why do not do care and respect of each one and theirs religion,tradition and all. why we have conflict with others ever time.why do not we do agree on any single thing like 'PEACE','freedom','respect'.these common things every one want. on these things we will be unite.

i asked simply does we?

or we not?

05:38 AM Jan 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

absolutely right spontan and hakimi.

if we are not good by our deeds and thinking we can not be good for others too.

07:00 AM Jan 30 2008 |

chakra

chakra

Indonesia

Hi kind-hearted Nadiaa,
I just learned that you are from Pakistan. I would like to express my deepest sympathy for the untimely demise of Mrs Benazir Bhutto, a strong-willed,courageous, unselfish woman, who put her life at risk for the sake of her nation. I am an Indonesian of Indian descent and had always admired women such as Indira Gandhi, Benazir Bhutto, Mother Theresa etc. People who have no qualms of taking the lives of others are capable of inflicting unimaginable destruction. They are ignorant of human values and the law of God. They are ambitious and will attempt any means to achieve power at he expense of others.

01:36 PM Jan 30 2008 |

alibouzid

Algeria

Yes, my friend is supposed us to be one family in the light of globalization and the struggle about religion that the words you crown your religion is a religious emblem and also say when fellow famous people were born to mothers and liberals must cooperate alleged matters agreed upon are too many moving away from intolerance and exclusion, I struggle The problems of the world will end when all peoples gain their independence and freedom in particular the Palestinian people then I am sure that things will be all right and we live in harmony and tranquility and freedom

02:13 PM Jan 30 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

thank you chakra for ur sympathy and encouragement for females. and alibouzid ur thnx too.

06:54 AM Jan 31 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

the things we are discussing, these are the needs of all.if we take the example of one children then he/she also want freedom to do what he/she wants without any one interferance in their play,work etc.

the peace envoirenment where he/she do play, sleep etc if some one make any noise or distrubance they don't like and cry.

09:34 AM Feb 06 2008 |

marielle-H

marielle-H

China

USA maybe didn't like peace.especial BUSH

12:40 PM Feb 06 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

thnx sweta and marielle-h

sweta no doubt the RELIGION is a key which makes whole world peoples unite. but what do you do when some people for their personal pupose make troubles for others, do devil deeds, misguide to others and do rule on them. in other words for seeking superior power in thier hands and wana do rule on all mankind.

05:42 AM Feb 08 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

mark china can u clear it more plz.

11:08 AM Feb 11 2008 |

afzalshahi2008

Pakistan

Hello Hi
Friendship is a realtionship in the world which is made on our choice. Having Friendship

01:15 PM Feb 11 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

afzal thnx for ur comment but here we are discussing about another thing not for friendship. can u explain ur views more.

06:05 AM Feb 12 2008 |