Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

which country do you like best

maidou angel

China

I plan to go abroad ,to go Europe,to us

11:22 AM Jan 30 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

T-blue

T-blue

United Kingdom

Egypt

01:15 AM Feb 15 2008 |

sholpan

Kazakhstan

Kazakhstan….even my dream since childhood was to go and to live in US. I love Kazakhstan and recommend everybody to come and enjoy here, in my motherland

04:59 AM Feb 15 2008 |

zhanggailin99

China

I love my motherland China, here are my relative and friends, I am very happy to live here. but if I have an opportunity to travel, I'd like to go USA or Australia

05:11 AM Feb 15 2008 |

广

广

China

My motherland China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05:32 AM Feb 15 2008 |

ShelleyZZ

ShelleyZZ

China

Switzerland,a beautiful country.

06:45 AM Feb 15 2008 |

Yuliashka

Yuliashka

Ukraine

u know, people for example who live in Asia wanna go to Europe and people who live in Europe wanna go to Asia….fpr example i love in Europe and i wanna go to Asia…it's funny but fact!!!!

09:11 AM Feb 15 2008 |

Yuliashka

Yuliashka

Ukraine

u know, people for example who live in Asia wanna go to Europe and people who live in Europe wanna go to Asia….fpr example i love in Europe and i wanna go to Asia…it's funny but fact!!!!

09:11 AM Feb 15 2008 |

miranda_is_crazy

Hong Kong

i like France n UK most.

09:26 AM Feb 15 2008 |

Las Verre

Las Verre

Indonesia

I dream to go around eastern european countries….

02:42 PM Feb 16 2008 |

PMV

PMV

China

good question!! i think i would like to go to Ireland. i love the air, the trees and people living there…and i think Irish people are very friendly…

05:30 AM May 04 2008 |