Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

My friendship

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

I had leisure, so what did i do?! I checked the computer to see if I'd heared from you. I used to walk out to a box to retrieve mail But I'd rather get it instantly than wait on the snail… Checking my e-mail is always fun I usually get a joke or greeting from someone. I feel so blessed because on the other end I know I've connected witha a friend. When I have had a hard day and need to share here I can find a friend who will listen and care. And to this friend I hope I've let them know that I am always there for them also. Isn't it a strange kind of bond we form?! It isn't like the ¨norm¨. But where is it written, face to face we have to be for you, to be a very good friend to me?!! That little joke, or note, or even just a simple ¨Hi¨ Could be like a ray of sunshine from the sky. So my online-pals, this is dedicated to you for all the smiles you have made anew May our friendship continue to grow and the warmth we feel continue to flow.

03:27 PM Feb 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

That was a harsh comment lady,,,,anyhow,,who said that my relationships with my family and friends not going well.

07:32 PM Feb 14 2008 |