Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I need your help friends!

Tanis

United States

Hey friends!

I am working on new “Real Life” lessons… what topics would you like to hear??? I know someone asked for a lesson about the library, so we are working on that this week! Can anyone think of any other lessons they would like?

Tanis :-)

11:10 PM Nov 15 2001 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xiexiaheng

China

hi,Tanis! I heard your conversation on About the Boy today, and I think it’s really helpful for us who need more practise in daily life. I advise that maybe you can add sth on American school life for us students, such as popular chat topic, how to find a rent room sharing with a roommate, etc. Thanks a lot for your hardwork :)

12:51 AM Jun 27 2002 |

xiexiaheng

China

hi,Tanis! I heard your conversation on About the Boy today, and I think it’s really helpful for us who need more practise in daily life. I advise that maybe you can add sth on American school life for us students, such as popular chat topic, how to find a rent room sharing with a roommate, etc. Thanks a lot for your hardwork :)

12:51 AM Jun 27 2002 |