Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

to gkisseberth, what did you think ?? and what do you think ??

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

GKISSEBERTH , Cool hi ,

LISTEN TO THAT HERE, CAREFULLY: http://www.newscientist.com/data/av/audio/article/dn16543/thomas_m_rebeli_larva.mp3 

http://www.newscientist.com/data/av/audio/article/dn16543/thomas_m_schencki_queen.mp3

" Congratulations" ... " Lastly "  !!!  YOU  ... WILL BECOME KNOW THAT ANTS HAVE VOICES ( OH, Cool I AM SORRY, I MEAN " very early " . ( EXCUSE ME PLEASE, Cool BECAUSE AS YOU KNOWN AS WE HAVE KNWON THAT BY HOLY QURA'N BEFORE 1429 YEARS AGO )

TAKE IT MY TEACHER, IT IS A FRESH NEWS Cool HAVE ENJOY :

1* http://news.google.com/news?q=ants&btnG=Search+News&hl=en

2* http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/ants-chatter-each-other-nests/story.aspx?guid=%7BEFE5A15D-C334-4355-9880-ECDB984370AA%7D&dist=msr_1

3* http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn16543-parasitic-butterflies-dupe-hosts-with-ant-music.html

06:30 PM Feb 06 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

javamanju

javamanju

India

completly nonsense words….

indicating there is no knowlege about what is miracle!!!!....

Oh ya, Try me. 

Raghavendra, was a saint during Nizam's rule(Muslim King). As usual theNizam wanted to redicule this Hindu saint. he went to him and offered him cows meat. 

Raghavendra , staying calm sprayed some water over it , and it instantly turned into Fruits. 

The Nizam, get very petrified and offered to do any thing for raghavendra. He asked for Mantralayam, an ancient "Yagna"  bhoomi(sacred land). The Nizam quickly agreed to this demand.

Think it is rubbish??

As a man of Since I do, But something  happened that day, . Nizams are not the kind of people who give up land for a  Hindu temple.

PS: The Nizam did not even acced  to the Indian Union(peacefully) in 1947.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Polo

Bottom line is all so called "Miracles" are false, be it from religion X or Y

05:10 PM Feb 09 2009 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

>>>>>>> Cool,

IF THE ANTS AND ALL OF INSECTS HAVE A WAY TO WORK , THEY MUST HAVE A PLAN TO APPLY ...

AND IF THEY HAVE A PLAN TO  APPLY, THEY HAVE A MIND TO CHOOSE

AND IF THEY HAVE A MIND TO CHOOSE, THEY WILL BE LIKE US

AND IF THEY ARE LIKE US, THERE WILL BE A SMSRT ANT AND SO STUPID ONE, AN ACTIVE ANT AND SO LAZY ONE, SOME ANT WANTS MARRY AND ANOTHER ONE IS ABNORMAL SEXUAL, SOME ANTS LIKE THE QEAN AND ANOTHER DO PLANS TO KILL HER …. AND SO ON .

BUT WHAT ?! ... WHAT THE SCIENCE SAYS ???

EVRYTHING ,WHICH ANTS DO IT, IS OCCUR AN AUTOMATICALL PROCESS AS SOMEONE DIRECT EACH ONE OF THEM WITHOUT ANY CHOISE AS THEY HAVE BEEN LEARNED EVERY THINGS HAVETO DO IT AS WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN CREATED .

AND THIS IS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN US AND OTHER CREATURES .

SO FOR THIS, WE HAVE THE COMMISSION AND THE JUDGMENT .

WHILE ALL THEY WHO DID mischief in our earth HAVE NOT A RIGHT JUDGMENT, SO THEN THERE IS A SOMEDAY FOR WHOLE THAT .

05:32 PM Feb 09 2009 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

JAVAMANJU :

AT FIRST :

1* IN HOLY QURA'N (   There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.)  AL-BAQARAH (256) .

** FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE : AL- BAQARAH MEANS THE COW " AS TRANSLATION "

2. THE MIRACLE IS NOT HAPPENED BUT ONLY BY ALLAH AND NO PARTNER OF HIM

AND ALLAH GIVES HIS MIRACLES TO HIS LEADERS AS SIGNS, VICTORIES AND TO  MAKE THE FAITH OF BELEVERS AS STRONGER .

BUT ALLAH ALSO TOLD US THAT HE HAS MADE A COVENANT ON HIMSELF THAT HE NEVER DO INCLUDING OF WHO THEY ARE WRONG-DOERS … SO, WHO THIS WHO IS BIGGEST WRONG-ORDERS THAN WHO WORESHIPS A CREATED GOD INSTEAD OF ALLAH THE CREATOR  GOD

ALLAH THE TRUTH GOD SAID : (  And (remember) when his Lord tried Abraham with (His) commands, and he fulfilled them, He said: Lo! I have appointed thee a leader for mankind. (Abraham) said: And of my offspring (will there be leaders)? He said: My covenant includeth not wrong-doers. (124) And when We made the House (at Mecca) a resort for mankind and sanctuary, (saying): Take as your place of worship the place where Abraham stood (to pray). And We imposed a duty upon Abraham and Ishmael, (saying): Purify My house for those who go around and those who meditate therein and those who bow down and prostrate themselves (in worship). (125) .

AND ABOUT THE MEAT WHICH CONVERTED TO FRUITSWE KNOW "AS MUSLIMS" THAT IS FROM A'-SSEHER ( MAGIC ) ...

ALLAH THE GOD SAID : (  And follow that which the devils falsely related against the kingdom of Solomon. Solomon disbelieved not; but the devils disbelieved, teaching mankind magic and that which was revealed to the two angels in Babel, Harut and Marut. Nor did they (the two angels) teach it to anyone till they had said: We are only a temptation, therefore disbelieve not (in the guidance of Allah). And from these two (angles) people learn that by which they cause division between man and wife; but they injure thereby no-one save by Allah's leave. And they learn that which harmeth them and profiteth them not. And surely they do know that he who trafficketh therein will have no (happy) portion in the Hereafter; and surely evil is the price for which they sell their souls, if they but knew. (102) And if they had believed and kept from evil, a recompense from Allah would be better, if they only knew.) AL-BAQARAH (103)

THE BIGGEST MIRACLE OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD "صلى الله عليه وسلم "

06:59 PM Feb 09 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"Bottom line is all so called "Miracles" are false, be it from religion X or Y"

first i know there is no use of debating with u coz u look from one side though i tell u something according to ur story, there is a great diffrence between miracle and magic …..and u can go to the story that happened between Moses(peace be upon him) and the magicians of the Pharoah….where u can know the diffrence….

btw, thanks HEKMER

08:27 AM Feb 10 2009 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

WELCOME MY BROTHERSORRY FOR LATE BECAUSE I HAD BUSY TO SOME DAYS .

08:51 AM Feb 19 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

there is a great diffrence between miracle and magic 

o ho.

http://sanatandharma.tripod.com/index.html

04:26 PM Feb 19 2009 |

Abd'Arrahman

Tunisia

The most important thing that proves that qur'an is not written by man is that the book does not contain any mistakes or any contradictions to scientific truth.

There were many tries through history to prove that qur'an is not revelation from the creator of man and the universe but all of the tries failed.

Another thing amazing about qur'an is that there is only one version of it. Many tried to change some of it's content to their benefit but they failed. The book is still the same as it was revealed to Muhammed (PBUH) more than fourteen centuries ago.

10:20 PM Feb 19 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

the book does not contain any mistakes or any contradictions to scientific truth.

You sure?

http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Miracles

04:45 PM Feb 20 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

my favorite is the splitting moon miracle. If that’s not a mistake/contradiction to scientific truth, I don’t know what is.
Didn’t Muhammed claim that his only miracle was the Q’uran?
And I’m sure there are plenty pieces of writing that have never been changed or revised. That’s no evidence for them being of divine origin.
I’m pretty sure this poem has never been changed or revised, so it must be as dictated by God?
Because I could not stop for Death—
He kindly stopped for me—
The Carriage held but just Ourselves—
And Immortality.
We slowly drove—He knew no haste
And I had put away
My labor and my leisure too,
For His Civility—
We passed the School, where Children strove
At Recess—in the Ring—
We passed the fields of Gazing Grain—
We passed the Setting Sun—
Or rather—He passed Us—
The Dews drew quivering and chill—
For only Gossamer, my Gown—
My Tippet—only Tulle—
We paused before a House that seemed
A Swelling of the Ground—
The Roof was scarcely visible—
The Cornice—in the Ground—
Since then—’tis Centuries—and yet
Feels shorter than the Day
I first surmised the Horses’ Heads
Were toward Eternity—

05:24 PM Feb 20 2009 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

GKISSEBERTH : I DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WROTEONLY THIS STATEMENT :

my favorite is the splitting moon miracle. If that’s not a mistake/contradiction to scientific truth, I don’t know what is.

SO YOU CLAIM "YOU DO NOT KNOW', BUT YOU MUST KNOW THAT WE BELEVE THAT MOON HAD BEEN SPLITTING BEFORE 1434 OF MOONY YEARS PLUS 1 MONTH AND 27 DAYS UNTILL THIS MOMMENT .

Didn’t Muhammed claim that his only miracle was the Q’uran
? WHERE DID MUHMMAD THAT ?!  FIRST the splitting moon miracle IS THERE IN HOLY QURAN (WHICH THE GREATEST MIRACLE OF PROPHET) IN MOON SURAAHTALLAH (تعالى) SAYS : (THE HOUR HAS DRAWN NEAR,AND THE MOON HAS BEEN CLEFT ASUNDER (THE PEOPLE OF MAKKAH REQUESTED PROPHET MUHAMMAD صلى الله عليه وسلم TO ASK ALLAH DOES SPILIT MOON TO SHOW THEM A MIRACLE ) .

SO, SPILITING MOON COMES FROM HOLY QURAN AT ORIGINAL . AND WE DO NOT NEED TO SCIENTIFIC PROOFBELEVING ABOUT THAT FROM OUR FAITHAND THE SCIENTIFIC PROOF COMES TO SEE ALL A SIGN FOR THE ENFORCEMENT OF GOD'S PROMISE .

AND FINALLY WE HAVE A VERSE IN SURAT AL-HASHR (THE GATHERING) INCLUDES EVERY THING ABOUT THE PROPHET : (AND WHATSOVER THE MESSENGER GIVES YOU , TAKE IT … ).

SO WHO CAN  SEPARATE BETWEEN MIRACLES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD AND HOLY QURA'N ?!.

03:40 PM Feb 22 2009 |