Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is your dream job?

english.convos

United States

I know the economy is not great right now- many of my friends here in California are searching for ANY job they can find… but whatever happened to finding your "Dream Job". In my mind, a dream job would be having the ability to travel whenever I want, meet lots of interesting people, make enough money to buy the things I need (not necessarily what I want) and also know that I am helping people somehow!!!

08:14 PM Sep 16 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

archmany

archmany

Yemen

well my best dream jop is not real jop i really want to be basketball player in the nba to meet the great players and to fiend anew friends in the usa . by the way iam an architectural engineer student.

09:28 PM Sep 20 2009 |

mina2009

mina2009

China

do you think that is dream job ?—-the island reef job. people said that s perfect job in the world!

02:43 PM Sep 22 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

I used to want to be a computer systems engineer but now I have found out I don't like it very much. I much prefer audiovisual engeneering, It guess I will study that over here in Uruguay, anf then maybe I can move to another country, where that industry is more developed and learn more over there, so then i can come back to Uruguay, and work here. I'd also love to be a singer, or play any instrument, I also like writing, and reading. I love languages, I wanna learn a lot of them. I also like tourist, so I could be a tourist guide in UY (:

I think the most important is to try to do your best..

01:18 AM Sep 23 2009 |

dadong

dadong

China

Innocentdream job ? Er…..my dream job is Linux engineer ,but now i am a motor engineer….

10:30 AM Sep 23 2009 |

hkutony

Hong Kong

My draem job should be something that can give me job satisfaction. At this stage I hope that it can give me the chance to enhance my English speaking ability!

I really hope I can enjoy my job without pressure Embarassed

03:59 PM Sep 23 2009 |

Wet September

Germany

What is my dream job? I can tell you because I had it. Before the crisis.
After three years of ordeal in low-paid work and get the second higher education, I finally got my dream job. It was a project manager in the Ukrainian branch of the American company. Scope of activity close to the automotive industry. In this job I could apply the knowledge and skills as an engineer and as manager. But then came the economic crisis and the project was closed and the project team fired.
What is dream job for me? It is:
1. When the management sets clear goals and provides full freedom to implement them.
2. In the process of working constantly to develop the necessary knowledge and skills, otherwise the work becomes tedious.
3. Good team.
4. Feeling the need of this work.
5. Good wages.
Near three months I am without work. Nest-egg and lack of debt save me. Regarding the search for a new job then its in Ukraine almost none. The decline in production for 6 months – 30%. Mechanical engineering and instrument-making industry all 60%. For 3 months, about 150 sent CV and 8 interviews.
On the other hand appeared a lot of free time. For instance, to learn English .

07:50 PM Sep 23 2009 |

samirah

samirah

Saudi Arabia

my dream job is to  work in refugee camps in Afghanistan .

02:19 PM May 16 2012 |

White heart

Saudi Arabia

the dream job is the one which keep my self from needing other people. The that benefits me and my country. The one when I put my head on my pellow, make me happy that I never cheting or do wrong things.

11:56 AM May 18 2012 |

Bohunka

Bohunka

Poland

Interior designer! Or painter artist. But I’ll never be any of this, because I’m studying something else now. When I finish it, I’d like to buy a pub, take from EU money for this, become an owner of the pub, hire some people to work in my pub as bartenders and paint my little strange paintings for the rest of my life. I know – it’s a little bit unrealistic,bit I really would like to live like that Laughing

11:42 AM May 27 2012 |

mekkiziani

mekkiziani

Algeria

make cakes and sweets 

09:59 AM Jul 31 2015 |