Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Write down the cartoons you watched in your childhood

Asian man

Asian man

China

I still remember the classical  America cartoon  《Conan The Adventurer 》,did anybody watch it

11:05 AM Apr 02 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

chery12_nutty

Thailand

icicic i never watch it but my favorite cartoon(in my childhood hahaha) is Doraemon

Do u know

Doraemon is a japanese cartoon about the robort.. the cat robort name DO-RAE-MON that come from the future by time machine to help NO-BEE_TA the boy who is weak and usually cry by his friend(bad boy)

Doraemon has many magician thing such as a door that can go through another country , a little lamp that can minimize everything to a small size

have u ever thinklike that .. one day may have a magician come to your home and can give or make everything that u want 

hee hee hee ..  i think this cartoon help to fulfill that ^^

11:25 AM Apr 02 2010 |

Asian man

Asian man

China

Oh ,I was reading catoon book Doraemon just now.

11:31 AM Apr 02 2010 |

dabbid

dabbid

Spain

my favourite :D 

12:21 PM Apr 02 2010 |

chery12_nutty

Thailand

Really? Asian man ^

Do u like it? It have fun for u same me ^

for dabbid

Dragonball is the favorite cartoon of my brother too ^^

01:55 PM Apr 02 2010 |

ozo@izmir

ozo@izmir

Turkey

he man, she ra, vikings, voltran, thunder cats,   

03:29 PM Apr 02 2010 |

Mia★

Mia★

Iraq

Ooooo I watched lots but I preferred the ones with mechas/ robots like Gundam, Arbegas, Macross, Astronganga, Grendizer, Tetsujin-28, Robotan, Aizenborg, Space Battleship Yamato and lots more. Of course, no one can forget the classics like G.I.Joe, Transformers, Thundercats, Bionic 6, Exosquad, Dragonball, Jungle Emperor and of course Conan…..I still watch those by the way and collect the action figures whenever I can =P 

10:05 PM Apr 02 2010 |

Efri Shan

Efri Shan

Indonesia

My favorite cartoons are Inuyasha, Conan, Doraemon, and Tom and Jerry.

10:37 PM Apr 02 2010 |

Chung21

United States

Also I really enjoyed Dexters Laboratory during the first one when Genndy Tartakovsky was an charge, pass4sure 642-982 but when the other people took over it sucked. ts just their own Scooby Doo ripoff. pass4sure 000-087 I think I liked it purely for Mel Blancs sputtering car voice, pass4sure HP0-S28 which was just his car voice he used to do on the Jack benny radio program.

08:13 AM Jul 15 2011 |