Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

IRAN NUCLEA PROGRAM..

Holmes nash phil

Malawi

As u know iran buld up a nuclea for either electilicity supply or nuclea weapons,.as 4 u view what u think is the risk of this program to world..also other country do the same ask iran the main use of nuclea..

10:06 AM Jul 30 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

razzaghi

razzaghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

dear dr3w&politician

please, I have something to share with you, just need time to organize them, wait please!

thank you!

07:15 AM Aug 17 2010 |

zezem

zezem

for my muslim friends:

و اعدوا لهم ما استطعتم من قوه و من رباط الخيل ترهبون به عدو الله و عدوكم و آخرين من دونهم لا تعلمونهم الله يعلمهم
انفال، 60

thanx mr razzaghi 4 informing

07:29 AM Aug 21 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

Dear dr3w: please I would like to tell you also about this link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_the_Islamic_Republic_of_Iran.This link may help you better:http://www.alaviandassociates.com/documents/constitution.pdfPlease consider we have a nation of 98 percent of Muslim people and they liked their country to be ruled by Islamic instruction also the constitution was approved by 98 percent of people. I am sure that in your own country Muslims would like your country to be ruled according to their religion.The link you mentioned above consists some cases I know some of them are correct but please I must mention that the judge is independent and nobody can force him to change his idea also by the way some of them may be extremists, but there is the opportunity for people to bring their case to a higher court and receive a remission and they success because people don't like political decisions against others.In one case I found in the link you mentioned I myself attend at a gathering when I was student for BA degree and the person received the remission, I am sure he didn't received that remission because of demonstrations because that kind of actions can't change the sentence approved by a judge (at least in my country) but he brought his case to a higher court and received the remission.In my country everybody is free to has his own idea but nobody is free to act against the national security especially you know we have powerful enemies in the world. Everything is clear in the constitution.There some people they dislike their country to be ruled by Islamic instructions, that is not a problem itself but they are mostly backed by the west so people in my country don’t trust them. 

Can you return back the killed person?

No, but neither can the mutwara or the secret police.  We have neither here.

How you believe that you haven't the secret police in your country? Please search more.Sorry I don't understood the "mutwara"

How free are you to vote in Iran?

We are free to vote for everybody, the problem maybe the qualification process we can debate about, in both countries there are some limitations for people to be candidate.

This is also untrue.  The only qualification to be a candidate for most offices is to get a certain number of signatures.  A friend of mine, mostly as a joke, qualified to be on the ballot for a state board and received several thousand votes during the election.  It took her about a week of getting people to sign her petition to qualify.

Please I think you need to care what is happening in your country. We hold our elections according to our constitution I don't think that make problem. The leader is selected by a council which its members are selected by the people, the president is selected by the people directly, and the parliament members are selected by the people directly. Please remember about the election you have in your own country, only people have money enough to spend to make propaganda and catch the help of media can won in the election. I don't think that could be democracy. Because common people great scientists and politicians who don't want to be in the side of capitalists can't send their message to the people. Also remember who selected Mr Bush to be your president, the god?

Not only can we vote for the people on the ballot, we can write in the names of people we want to vote for who are not on the ballot.  In practice it is the support of the major parties which decides an election, but our freedom to vote for whoever we want is very strongly protected. 

That’s an illusion.

If I get someone pregnant, the state can take up to 30% of my income for the rest of my life to pay child support.  If I get AIDS through sex, I can die.

That is your responsibility!? then what about the baby born illigaly? and the many problems the baby would have with out his/her real mother or father or both?  Please you need more scientific research for this issue.

I have stated the truth.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_support_in_the_United_States

Let's say for the sake of argument that I get a woman pregnant.  (Not that I would, but just for argument.)  If she applies for public support, they ask who the father is.  If she has any idea, the child support agency can go to court to force the suspected father to take a DNA test.  If it proves that the child is his, they bill him for child support.  If he does not pay, they take his wages—and eventually, his driver's license and if he owes more than $5,000 they take his passport.

Yes I know them, and thank you for your information I got more but please note seems you see everything in money, I think we have some differences in our thoughts and believes about the universe and the responsibility of the human on the planet earth and his relations with his god.

What happens to children born out of wedlock in Iran?  I honestly don't know. 

I don't know too much about the laws about this issue, but I can search about and tell you if you would like.

Defensive nuclear weapons are a threat to no one.

boy you may don't know Israel is doing his job, it doesn't need any action from abroad, just quest about that through a trustful channel, you will find it.

I don't understand this comment.  Israel is also a nuclear power.

Seems you see everything in equipments and money and hard power, we have different idea.

You can never spread a religion by force, just think what can we do when other countries have nuclear weapon, you can emagine what will happen if we have and use that weapon against others they will just stand and watch the stage?

The retaliation by the United States against anyone who used a nuclear weapon against us would be devastating.  One nuclear ballistic missile submarine can deliver eighty (80) nuclear weapons, any of which could destroy a city.  We keep several of these submarines at sea at any one time, and if the entire country was destroyed, the submarine captains and crews could re-target and launch on their own sole authority after only a few days.

The retaliation by Iran against anyone who used a nuclear weapon against Iran would be devastating too.  Knowing this, only the insane would dare attack America.  But it happened on September 11th, and people fear what they do not understand.  Most Americans do not understand Iran, in fact 30% of Americans think Saddam Hussein supported Osama Bin Laden and that's why they favored invading Iraq. The media feed you everything they want you live in illusion.

This fear is what people who favor war with Iran take advantage of.  It is our right-wingers and oil industry who want more control over the Middle East who want to invade Iran.  The military is largely against it, but if the President and Congress say to go, they will go. 

It is our right-wingers and independence who want more control over our country and all nations in this region have this right.  The military is largely against it, also if the invade accurse all people live their life to defend their country. 

The fact is that the nuclear weapon can't save the security of a nation these days, we know and I hope you understand this. Just you can see the Soviet union, the Isreal, the USA itself…

The first law of international diplomacy since 1945 is to never back a nuclear power into a corner.  If a country is faced with a threat to its very survival, to its very existence as a country, every weapon will be used even the most horrible ones.

Yes, sure everybody has his own interests, then with your rationality they all must attack each other to save themselves and to survive, the wild life. 

Tank you any way I learnt alot about your country, you tried to come with your rationality, I think we have alot to share. Thank you!

Thank you.  I came here to talk to people with very different views and experiences from my own; you've helped me in that.  Be well and best wishes.

THANK YOU!

Ps,We had some discussions with some friends before in previous pages you can also see them.

08:30 PM Aug 22 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

Dear Ramez:

please I know some thing about Osama, please refer to these refrences:

. ابن بی الحدید معتزلی، عبد الحمید، شرح نهج البلاغه، ج1، ص159،

تمیمی، نعمان بن محمد، دعائم الاسلام، ج1، ص 40، دار المعارف، مصر، 1385 ه.ق.

please proof about the hadithes you spoke about; thank you.

Khorasan have been a part of Iran during the history, and today there is a county called Khorasan.

Have you toght why Iran support Hamas but don't support Taliban?

please search this "who made taliban" you can find alot, here's just a case:

http://www.trcb.com/news-and-society/politics/who-made-taliban-2841.htm

the help of Iran against taliban was not accured exept after an official request from afgans govenment. Also there was alot of disagreementss against this help was formed by the reformist president.

Nobody can defend Taliban for their crimes in their own counry, please consider we believe that the event 11/9 was not done by taliban but American themselves did that.

11:16 AM Aug 23 2010 |

Genius2010

Genius2010

Egypt

I think any country has the right to make nuclear weapons , if USA wants a world without nukes must give up their nukes and all nukes in the world …., why some countries have the right to own the nukes and the others no . this's injustice .

06:19 PM Aug 24 2010 |

Holmes nash phil

Malawi

I think the nuclear program is 4 peace and its part of irain’s plains to develop the country.

07:22 PM Aug 24 2010 |

Holmes nash phil

Malawi

I think the nuclear program is 4 peace and its part of irain’s plains to develop the country.

07:24 PM Aug 24 2010 |

zezem

zezem

04:59 AM Aug 25 2010 |

Holmes nash phil

Malawi

Peace be with u all iran’s

11:19 AM Aug 25 2010 |

ahkenhaton

ahkenhaton

Turkey