Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

EGYPT the first impression

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

Did u visit egypt before ?

what is the best place u love here?

if u visit egypt or dont visit it what is your impression about egypt and egyptian

people?

10:40 PM May 25 2013 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

10:48 PM May 25 2013 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Such beauty. The mosque three up from the bottom, Is that real? Are any of them of Taba?

01:33 AM May 26 2013 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

YES IT CALLED SALADIN CITADEL IT IS IN CAIRO BUT IN TABA U CAN SEE SHORES WITH COLOURFUL FISHES AND RESORTS

04:45 AM May 26 2013 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Egypt is one of the most beautiful places on earth , most of the egyptions r kind and hospitality . i visited egypt several times at  ras muhamad , sharem el shech , and aqaba coast.

08:07 AM May 27 2013 |

Idriss

Idriss

Morocco

but you stayed so racist and islamophobic. (to oscajoe)
how mesy.

11:27 AM May 29 2013 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Idriss:

speak for yourself…zionphobic!

11:34 AM May 29 2013 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

Nu Pogodi:

it is your right to hate or love egypt but i can see that u arent amain stream

because all people from different cultures love egypt 

about the fake news u put in the first link i can tell u that is fake news

copts in egypt take all of their rights they have too many churchs in egypt and they have the same rights with mulsims here and i am sure that the copts in egypt well treated well more than u in usa and in europe treat the muslims because here they can build churchs and they have channels for themselves but in usa it will be abig problem to build amosque (under ground) like thisw one in newyork and in europe there are many countries put restrains on muslims and muslim girls and iam usre u know that well but the opposite here copts in egypt have all mof their rights to be christians and build churchs

but the news like u put most of them is fake but there are few problem between muslim man and christian man and the media deal with it as aproblem between muslims and chrisitans .

the last one happen oen month ago the news take about problem between muslims and christian in town near ciaro but after one day the true story is that there is abig crawl between two drugs criminals one of them is muslim and the other is chrisitan  but the media deal with it by awronge way so i advise u to assure your information and dont depend on fanatic websites in such information

about the second issue :

you are right  this type of accidents happen  in tahrir at the time of protests because the police have no control there and there are amny mobs are there at theis protests so many harshing and sexual filrtation happen  in these protests especially in the protests that isnt controlled well by orgaizers but what u talk about is only 1km in egypt   in the time of protests but the whole egypt is safe and many tourists come to the many places 

at all it is your right to hate or love but u will be welcome in egypt at any time u decide that :)

03:48 PM Jun 01 2013 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

In fairness Z, you do say this:

here they can build churchs and they have channels for themselves but in usa it will be abig problem to build amosque (under ground) like thisw one in newyork”

which is exactly what you are accusing Nu of doing. There are many Mosques here. Sometimes they are attacked, but so are churchs and synagogs and temples. Stupid people live in every nation.

There was a big stink about the mosque in New York City, but only foreigners ever really thought there was a chance it wouldn’t get built. We don’t hate Islam here. That is your media telling lies about us as ours sometimes does about you.

We are nothing like the mainland euros, don’t confuse us with them.

We all have to sort out the many lies we are all told.

09:13 PM Jun 01 2013 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

WobblyJoe:

hello how are u??

i was hesitated when writing this exmple about the mosque in newyork because i know that will annoy u so i say iam sorry >

and of course i know that there isnt restraints from government on muslims i have relatives there there are  mosques and islamic schools i know that well but i talk bout the media in usa that the majority of them against muslims 

10:23 PM Jun 02 2013 |