Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you like the cat?

tranthai

tranthai

Viet Nam

Smile Hi, everyone. Do you like the cat? I hated cat, but when I saw this cat, I changed my opinion. He he, now I love cat and like to look after cat. And you?

This is my cat. He is 5 years old.

07:55 AM Nov 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

monbeou

Viet Nam

i love cat very much! i have a small cat with a blue – eyes. i named it "angel"

it's very pretty and here is its picture.

08:07 AM Nov 21 2007 |

tranthai

tranthai

Viet Nam

Your cat is very pretty but is it smaller than my cat? Has it got a white feather or other colour?

08:19 AM Nov 21 2007 |

shinya2046

China

i love cat…i feel they are cute and lordly…

i had a cat before, but she died for her babies…i'm very sad. in order to remember it, i decide to feed any cats no longer…

but i love cats.

08:23 AM Nov 21 2007 |

卜派

卜派

China

I love cats especially when I was young,but it was a little change after I saw a terrible novel bout cats,which said that cats were a kind of terrible animals.As I grew up,I realized that was absurd.Now,I still love cats beacuse they are cute and mysterious.

08:42 AM Nov 21 2007 |

tranthai

tranthai

Viet Nam

Really? what is this novel? can you show me it's name? I think you like dog than cat because of your pic. I like dog, too and I have a female dog, she is 11 years old 

09:37 AM Nov 21 2007 |

monbeou

Viet Nam

hi Tranthai!

Seeing ur picture and ur name, i guess that u come from Vietnam. It's so exciting because i'm Vietnamese too.

Your cat is bigger than mine, of couse! because my cat is just 3-months years old.

It has a completed-white feather with a blue-eyes. it's very mischievous.  i love it so much that i always miss it when i'm on business for a long time!

10:18 AM Nov 21 2007 |

xuemei1984

xuemei1984

China

I like cat when I was young.My family always raise  cats.because we need her to kill the mice.And we raise dogs too who were tied to their house.But when we raise the pet-dog who can walk freely,the cat's life changed.The dog always run after the cat when he saw the cat.There was a fight between the two sides at that moment.It's very interesting.

10:19 AM Nov 21 2007 |

Tota

Tota

Saudi Arabia

i hated hated hated all cats in everywhere !!!!!1

i do not know why?????

01:15 PM Nov 21 2007 |

princeton_girl1010

Israel

i have a cat his name is MIKE it's a little kitten

01:36 PM Nov 21 2007 |

Eva_1985

Eva_1985

China

i don't  like cat,because  i think the cat is  very consternation。and i love the dog very much.

01:55 PM Nov 21 2007 |