Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

who like X-flies

caseyid

caseyid

China

you like  ?   what  do  you   want to  say   about  it  

05:14 AM Feb 08 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

caseyid

caseyid

China

yes   agreet with you !   i am a sci-fi  fan.yes daiva is a cool man right?

i still remember the line :truth is out of there. you know  every good series if itis so long  it  would be  a bad effcte  when moder is disappered  the series is  not interesting for us .   thanks  you share your  view with me  pretty girl!

02:26 PM Feb 10 2008 |

chopperly

chopperly

Austria

i like the x-files too

and next week i am going to see the film at cinema

12:03 AM Aug 17 2008 |

Wisces

Wisces

Viet Nam

I like it so much

11:21 AM Aug 18 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I´m not a fan, and I used to watch the beginning of the serie, it was really great! I love the character of Dana Scully (for me the best of the serie).

Now, I feel disappointed because of the new movie: X-Files: I want to believe, I mean, what a waste of time. If the director wanted to bury the concept, he got it!! There´s some ideas that doesn´t resist the time, and this movie is one example.

10:21 PM Aug 18 2008 |

tangle8000

tangle8000

China

who want  to  be  a  musical  fan? i am  so  liking it  everyday , i  always  listening to music  a day ,actually ,have  a  example  ,i  listened that  is a long  time  and  reaching  five  hours ,i  am  so like  it  ,i  really  wanna find  someone  agreeing  with  me  ,thats  a real  truth  of  myself,waitting  ur  answers ,together fall  in  love  music  with  me  !

07:14 AM Aug 20 2008 |

olukanni tope

United States

i don;t like it because it is adry frilm

11:36 PM Aug 24 2008 |

olukanni tope

United States

i love music too. if u can send me music that will be nice

11:39 PM Aug 24 2008 |